The iPhone 15 is not yet released, but it is expected to be announced in September 2023. Here are some of the rumored features of the iPhone 15:
iPhone 15 price and features
- A new A16 chip, which will be faster and more efficient than the A15 chip in the iPhone 14.
- A 6.1-inch OLED display for the standard iPhone 15 and a 6.7-inch OLED display for the iPhone 15 Plus.
- A triple-lens rear camera system, with a 48-megapixel main sensor.
- A new design with a smaller notch and a titanium chassis.
- Support for USB-C connectivity.
- Reverse wireless charging.
The pricing of the iPhone 15 is expected to remain the same as the iPhone 14, starting at $799 for the standard model and $899 for the Plus model.
Here is a table of the rumored specifications of the iPhone 15:
|Display||6.1-inch or 6.7-inch OLED display|
|Chipset||A16 Bionic chip|
|Rear camera||Triple-lens system with a 48-megapixel main sensor|
|Front-facing camera||12-megapixel sensor|
|Design||Titanium frame, flat-edge display|
|Connectivity||USB-C, reverse wireless charging|
|Price||Starting at $799|
Of course, these are just rumors and Apple has not yet confirmed any of these features. We will have to wait until September to find out for sure what the iPhone 15 will be like.
Here are some other rumors about the iPhone 15:
- The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max may get a periscope lens for improved zoom capabilities.
- The iPhone 15 Pro models may also get a new design with a flat-edge display.
- The iPhone 15 may not have a Touch ID sensor, relying solely on Face ID for biometric authentication.
It is still too early to say for sure what the iPhone 15 will be like, but these rumors give us a good idea of what to expect. I am excited to see what Apple announces in September.
Also read more about upcoming Samsung smartphones in September